2013年8月26日星期一

Remember Me With Replica Hermes!


I’ve been feeling pretty nostalgic lately. I have been going through some old photographs when I was a young teen and bit, am I happy that those years are over. As an adult we can sometimes forget how hard it was when we were young and still figuring out the world (a world which I actually still haven’t figured out yet either!). I have been remembering old movies that I used to love and old music that I used to listen to, and sometimes certain things or people can drum up these old memories. I felt this way after seeing this photograph of Jordana Brewster, seen above with one of the more forgotten Hermes handbags – the Hermes Garden Party tote!

I bring up this nostalgia factor because I remember having this ‘Seventeen’ magazine when I was a kid. it must have been the only one that I owned because I remember reading it over and over again. Jordana was the cover girl, and I thought that she was going to become this huge star. I think this was around the same time that the move ‘The faculty’ came out (which I also loved when I was younger) but she never really ‘blew up’ In any case she must be doing very well for herself, especially since she can afford to carry an replica hermes birkin bag, because, if you don’t already know, bags don’t come cheap!
If you also love this Hermes designer handbag but don’t have the cash, you can get this look for less with replica hermes handbags. A replica Hermes bag, like this replica Garden Party tote -http://www.buyreplicahermes.com- is only a fraction of the price of an authentic Hermes handbag! You can’t beat that price! I love hermes bags because I get to look like a star without having to spend like one!

没有评论:

发表评论